Zevrix Solutions has released BatchOutput 3.6.6, a maintenance update to its popular professional solution to automate printing and exporting from Adobe InDesign. Developed originally in-house at one of the largest ad agencies in Canada to boost productivity of its prepress department, BatchOutput quickly became the software of choice for sophisticated automated output from InDesign. For example, BatchOutput can be left to output hundreds of InDesign files overnight, and the completed job can be picked up next morning.
The key powerful automation capabilities of BatchOutput include:
- Print and export hundreds of files with a single click
- Output files as single pages
- Preflight final PDF automatically with Acrobat Pro droplets
- Update links automatically
- Assign complex variable file names
BatchOutput automates printing as well as exporting to PDF, PostScript, EPS, Flash, INX and various image formats. The new update addresses an issue which prevented users from exporting to INX as single pages.