Limit Point Software has released Mailings 1.9.61, a full featured application for batch emailing that delivers any web page or plain text document with attachments to multiple recipients for marketing, news announcements, product updates etc.
Mailings facilitates the task of delivering regular bulk email distributions with such features as logging, progress monitoring, scheduling, error recovery, throttling, personalization and much more. Integrates with your mail client, browser and Address Book to simplify its functionality. The one window user interface makes the program a breeze to learn and fun to use.
Its document oriented approach enables you to save mailings settings for reuse or archiving. Such documents are fully Spotlight searchable so you can find them by content easily right from the Finder. Try the online tour to familiarize yourself with the program in no time at all.
Mailings Key Features:
- Simple intuitive interface
- Send HTML or plain text
- Imports comma-separated (CSV) or tab-separated (TSV) text files
- Full Address Book support for groups & distribution lists
- Imports Entourage groups directly
- Import Daylite 3 contacts using the Mailings Daylite plugin
- "Simulate Send" mode for testing or learning the program
- Handles thousands of recipients
- "Throttling" to control message rate: inter-message delay or batching
- Scheduling mailings
- Personalized greetings
- Templates for adding Address Book data to message content
- Templates support AppleScript content generation
- Subject line can be a template
- Plain text alternatives
- Supports all character sets
- Mail priority, return receipt, X-Mailer headers
- Add attachments of any type
- Detailed progress monitoring
- Spotlight searchable documents
- Embedded Image attachments
- Can image HTML documents as JPEG
- Much more!
Mac OS X version 10.4 and above
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited time Mailings is available for as little as $10 (USD), and our policy is that all upgrades are always free.