MontaVista Software, LLC, a leader in embedded Linux commercialization, today announced MontaVista Linux and developer tools will be showcased in demonstrations of multi-core, industrial automation, and mobile technology at the upcoming ESC Silicon Valley event (booth #2222) April 27th to 29th in San Jose, CA. MontaVista Linux and developer tools are used by telecom, networking, consumer electronics, medical device, automotive, mobile, industrial and office automation manufacturers.
Over 50 million devices are powered by MontaVista Linux today, and the list continues to grow. At ESC, MontaVista along with partners Criticalblue and Raima, a Birdstep Technology Company, will showcase the use of MontaVista Linux and developer tools in an industrial automation application, development of new multi-core applications and migration of existing applications to multi-core, and a new initiative that significantly reduces the development time of Android-based devices. These demonstrations will show the versatility, performance, and flexibility of MontaVista developer tools and Linux to help customers deliver innovative applications to market faster and more efficiently.
MontaVista Software will be showing these demonstrations in booth #2222 at the ESC Silicion Valley event at the McEnery Convention Center in San Jose, CA from April 27th to 29th. To schedule a meeting with MontaVista at the event, please contact Dean Misenhimer.
- MontaVista is the leader in embedded Linux commercialization
- Demonstrating multi-core development solutions with Criticalblue in the MontaVista booth (#2222)
- Demonstrating industrial automation solution with Raima in the Birdstep booth (#2106)
- Demonstrating solutions for rapid development of Android-based connected devices in the MontaVista booth (#2222)
- MontaVista Linux 6, DevRocket IDE, and Carrier Grade Edition Linux are used in a wide cross section of industries
- Over 50,000,000 devices are powered today by MontaVista Linux