Happy Games Studio has announced an updated version of Hexarot, an exciting puzzle game where players have to put three or more triangles of the same color together by rotating hexagons with the finger. Twitter and Facebook conection have been added for the Relax mode in the updated version.
The game features three different game modes:
- Time Wheel – Users have to match as many triangles as they can, and as fast as possible as the time is limited. The mode features 30 diverse levels gradually increasing in difficulty.
- Relax Wheel – This mode has the same objective as the Time Wheel with the only difference – there are no time restrictions. This mode is designed for casual players and is ideal for a quick play. Direct Facebook and Twitter conection have been added for this mode.
- Magic Wheel – A special and apparently the most challenging mode, where players have to copy the given pattern in the shortest time possible. There’s a preview button allowing users to review their results against the original.
Other features include:
- High Scores which include local and global high scores for the Magic and Time Wheel modes.
- OpenFeint enabled
"Hexarot is an excellent representative of the puzzle game genre, challenging enough to keep users engaged for hours. We’ve also added the Twitter and Facebook connection for the Relaxed mode. We are trying to adjust the game to users’ expectations and hope they will enjoy the updates." – Jozsef Kern.
- iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
- Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
- 13.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Hexarot 1.005 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.