iTacet Software today is pleased to announce the release of Cookie Platter 1.1, a Mac OS X application designed to solve the ever-growing browser cookie dilemma. It automatically removes unwanted cookies while keeping those from favorite websites and online accounts, maintaining all the website features and recognition. No longer is it necessary for users to remove cookies manually from each supported browser.
"This Cookie Platter update adds some of our users’ most requested features," said iTacet Software President Tim Davis, "including support for Google’s Chrome browser."
Cookie Platter Highlights:
- Processes cookies from multiple web browsers, Safari, Firefox and Chrome, simultaneously
- Reads favorite URLs in bookmarks, Address Book, Keychain and Calendar
- Allows for custom settings by browser, domain and cookie type
- Clears out all unwanted cookies in just one step
New Features Include:
- Google Chrome cookies can be processed with other browsers
- Chrome bookmarks can be used as a source of preferred domains
- Specific bookmark folders can be selected for domains to save
- Whitelists and blacklists can be imported, or dynamically loaded
- Mac OS X version 10.5 (Snow Leopard compatible)
- Intel or PowerPC processor
- 1 GHz processor
- 25 MB Hard Drive space
- Safari 4, Firefox 3.5 and/or Chrome 5
Pricing and Availability:
A full-feature, 14-day demo of Cookie Platter 1.1 is available to download at iTacet.com. A software license is $12 (USD).