Stone Design/Big Stone Phone today is pleased to announce the release of Twittelator for iPad 1.1, an evolution of its award winning Twitter client. Its beautiful user interface allows you to always keep your friends’ tweets in view while you explore the rest of what Twitter has to offer.
For 2 days only, Twittelator for iPad is available on sale for only $1.99 from the App Store.
"In celebration of the coming of the 3G version of the iPad, we’re having a 2 day sale," said Andrew Stone (@twittelator), Stone Design’s CEO. "With the actual iPad hardware in hand, we have been able to address most of the issues that V1.0 had, plus add some powerful features like Channels and Swipe To Send."
Channels let anyone find tweeters and lists via topics and sub-topics, and is a great way for Twitter newcomers to find fantastic content tailored to their interests.
Twittelator for iPad features include:
- Terrific multiple account support
- Images are shown inline. No more having to follow a link just to preview a photo
- Keep your friends’ tweets in view at all times
- View messages in an organized conversation view
- Create and manage drafts
- Discover nearby tweets in a map view
- Set customizable wallpapers
- Post photos and voice recordings
- Automatically splits up long tweets to allow for longer messages
- All of this amongst a rich set of other highly tuned features
New in Version 1.1:
- Tremendous speed and handling improvements
- Slide to Send * Never accidentally send a tweet again
- Channels let you discover topics that you’re interested in
- Preview attached media
- Copy tweets, just press and hold!
- Improved multiple-account support
- User interface optimizations
- Heaps and heaps of other bug fixes
Twittelator for iPad is based on the mature framework used in Twittelator Pro for the iPhone, which Mac|Life magazine deemed best-of-breed and of which Apple named as one of the summer’s hottest releases.
"Absolutely nothing was taken for granted when designing Twittelator for the iPad. Every graphic and interaction was distinctly tailored to create an ideal Twitter experience," said designer Anthony Cardinale.
- Compatible with iPad
- Requires iPhone OS 3.2 or later
- 8.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
For 2 days only, Twittelator for iPad 1.1 is on sale for $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Social Networking category.