ASRock known for its motherboards at attractive prices, has unveiled a new reference 890FX Deluxe3.
Scheduled to ship an AMD Athlon AMD Phenom II or II through its socket AM3 and up to 16 GB of RAM with four DDR3 slots, it is a model ATX (30.5 x 24 4 cm).
It features a 7.1 high-definition audio chipset VIA original digital outputs with S / PDIF Coaxial / Optical S / PDIF and a wired controller compatible Realtek Gigabit Ethernet home with RJ-45. Besides that, it offers three PCI-Express 16x with CrossFireX support, two PCI-Express x1, two PCI simple, eight SATA connectors III at 6 Gbit / s, an IDE connector and Floppy connector.
As for the rear panel, in addition to the connectors already mentioned, it has taken two PS / 2 for the duo keyboard / mouse, four USB 2.0 ports, four USB 3.0 ports, one eSATA port III at 6 Gbit / s, a FireWire port and analog audio jacks.
- Phenom II X6 6-Core CPU Ready
- Supports Exclusive ASRock UCC Chip – Unlock CPU Core feature
- ASRock DuraCap (2.5 x longer life time), 100% Japan-made high-quality Conductive Polymer Capacitors
- Cool Heatpipe Design
- Supports ATI Quad CrossFireX, 3-Way CrossFireXand CrossFireX
- 1 x eSATAIII connector, 8 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s connectors, 4 x USB 3.0 ports
- Smart Swith Design : 1 x Power Switch with LED, 1 x Reset Switch with LED, 1 x Clear CMOS Switch with LED
- Supports ASRock Instant Boot, Instant Flash, OC Tuner, IES, OC DNA, Multi-Speed Fan Control
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection, DAC with 110dB dynamic range (VIA VT2020 Audio Codec with QSound) , Premium Blu-ray audio support
- ErP/EuP Ready
- Free Software: CyberLink DVD Suite – OEM and Trial; Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi MB – Trial