Globalization Partners International (GPI), a provider of document, software and website translation services, announced today that it has expanded its global SEM practice in order to provide a comprehensive range of country-specific Search Engine Marketing Services to agencies and end clients. "GPI has been providing global Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services to leading Search Engine Marketing Firms, Interactive and Ad Agencies and Fortune 1000 clients as part of its website localization offering for over six years now," said Martin Spethman, GPI’s Managing Partner. "We have added keyword researchers, web copy writers, and global SEO specialists to our team globally. We have also refined our offering based on continuously tracking trends in search engines, user behavior and user preferences by country."
"Since clients need to ensure new language versions of their websites are well received and well visited by their target audiences in various countries, every website localization project should include some form of Search Engine Marketing (SEM)," says Federico Pascual, GPI’s Director Global Search Engine Marketing Practice. "GPI’s Global SEM Services will help clients’ multilingual web content achieve better rankings in global and country-specific search engine results pages (SERPs) resulting in increased traffic and ROI with language version sites."
GPI’s Global Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Services include:
- Comprehensive Website translation and localization
- Multilingual keyword phrase research, refinement and localization
- Multilingual Search Engine Optimization and copy writing of main site content
- Multilingual Search Engine Optimization of meta-tags, titles, alt-tags, heading tags, html, etc.
- Submissions to major locale (in-country) and international Search Engines
- Website traffic and keywords ranking reporting
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaign content localization
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) country-specific campaign management
GPI can work closely with a client’s chosen advertising company or SEM firm in order to provide any language support required for existing Search Engine Marketing SEO efforts and/or SEA campaigns.