Cal Stach, the developers of PIC-SAFE, has launched a unique app for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad users. The application offers users an exclusive tool and cutting edge picture sorting and privacy technology for iDevices. It is the only app that removes the need for cutting and pasting, replacing it with fast and easy, drag and drop action. PIC-SAFE has built-in sharing and security features, essentially offering a well organized photo vault.
The developer has created the program to increase the ease and speed of tucking pictures away in a secure environment. Users can reveal only photos that they want to share with others, without people realizing that some are left out or accidentally seeing a snapshot that the owner would rather they didn’t.
Using the PIC-SAFE app is easy enough for everyone. All a user has to do is create a folder, select as many photos as they want to put into that folder then drag and drop the pictures into it. Each folder can have its only password protection to keep out prying eyes. Viewing snapshots is also easily done, just by touching and holding for one second. The usual pinch and pull motions will enlarge the photograph, if desired. PIC-SAFE also allows users to email photos directly from within the application.
- Cutting edge picture sorting and privacy technology
- Create folders and organize photos on a device without the need of a computer
- The ONLY app that allows selection of an unlimited number of photos to drag and drop into folders
- Password protection for any/all folders
- No crashing on import!
- Email photos directly from PIC-SAFE
- Touch and hold for one second to instantly view any photo
- Pinch and zoom viewing of pictures
- 3G or 3GS iPhone, iPod touch or iPad
- Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
- 0.8 MB
Pricing and Availability
PIC-SAFE 1.0 is only $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photography category.