The Tiffen Company, a leading manufacturer of award winning accessories for the
still imaging, motion picture and broadcast markets, today announced that
Photo fx Ultra, the anticipated version of Photo fx, its award
winning photo enhancement app, is now available for the Apple iPad.
With robust capabilities, Photo fx Ultra offers an elegant new user
interface that takes full advantage of the increased screen size. Included with
the iPad app is a new Color Correct filter, more filter presets and parameter
choices, search capability, the ability to share filter effect set-ups with
Tiffen’s Dfx Digital Filter and much more.
Multiple layering, masking and "finger painting" controls are all easily
accessed from the user friendly icons that border the large image area.
Key Features include:
- Choose from 68 filters organized into 7 different filter groups
- Select from a total of 836 presets
- Try one of the 65 different color or black and white film looks
- Add realistic diffusion to photos using a library of 50 interesting textures
- Create natural lighting effects using 117 different patterns
- Choose from 27 grain presets to simulate popular motion picture film stocks
- Add multiple filters without saving
- Selectively apply filters by painting a mask
- Modify filters with sliders, on-screen controls or presets
- High resolution support up to 2048 pixels
- Edit in portrait or landscape mode
- Crop, Rotate, Straighten
- Zoom into the image with the Close-Up Lens filter
- Compatibility with the still image editions of the Tiffen Dfx Digital Filter
- Quickly search for filters and presets
- Integrated Help
Photo fx Ultra is priced at $5.99.