A new version of BurnAware Free Edition is available for download.
After version 3.0 offers a new graphical interface and a decrease in consumption processor, its time for a stamped version 3.0.1 of the engraving tool for Windows BurnAware Free Edition that has just been put in line.
The main innovation of this version is a multilingual interface, with translations that will certainly benefit from updates in the coming versions, as incomplete.
It also issue an option to complete the engraving on the repackaging of ISO and MP3, and can burn and save empty projects, conservation of the size of the windows of the application, conservation the media selected in part for the creation of ISO compilation and bug fixes.
Download BurnAware Free Edition
What’s new in 3.0.1:
- Added Multiburn module to Professional Edition
- Added multilingual user interface
- Added write methods to Audio CD compilation (DAO,
- Added Finalize option to MP3 and ISO compilations
- Added ability to burn and save empty projects
- Added ability to select DVD-Video folder with any
name, not just Video_ts
- Now program remembers window sizes
- Now program remembers selected media in ISO Image
- Bug fixes