Worldwide Tour Highlights Best Practices for Optimizing Data Center Efficiency.
- To outline its Oracle + Sun product strategy and to demonstrate how the Company can enable highly efficient data centers, Oracle announced the kick off of its Global Next-Generation Data Center Efficiency road show and Storage Summit event series.
- The Next-Generation Data Center road show began in Singapore on July 27 and will consist of nearly 100 events in more than 35 countries from July through November.
- The Storage Summit event series features nearly 100 global events and began on July 13 and also runs through November.
- Oracle executives and technology experts will outline the Oracle + Sun product strategy and share Oracle’s vision for a fully integrated and optimized data center.
- A keynote session will discuss the Oracle integrated Server and Storage Systems strategy, and follow-on sessions will focus on helping customers maximize data center resources and efficiency, and improve application performance and scale.
- Experts will discuss how customers can reduce costs and simplify management, while boosting performance, by using consolidation and virtualization, next- generation cloud deployment and integrated systems management.
- Experts will outline how customers can achieve cost savings using Oracle’s Sun Unified Storage high-speed products. They will also discuss how Oracle Database 11g can leverage tiered storage (tape and disk) functionality to achieve significant cost and performance benefits.
- The events will include customized content for each region, multiple tracks and a Q&A session.
- The Oracle + Sun product strategy delivers innovation through integration at every level of the data center—from application to disk.
- With its full stack of business software and hardware, Oracle continues to set new standards for efficiency, simplicity, performance and scalability.
- Register for the worldwide Next-Generation Data Center events here.
- Register for the worldwide Storage Summit events here.