Relive the Hilarity of TV’s Smartest Comedy in First Official 30 Rock App
Screenlife, creators of Scene It?, the number-one entertainment trivia game worldwide, today announced the Scene It? 30 Rock App for the iPhone and iPod touch and an enhanced HD edition for the iPad, available now in the App Store.
Featuring NBC’s "30 Rock" themed puzzles like "What the What?", "Mind Grapes", "That’s A Dealbreaker!", and "Frank’s Hats", the Scene It? 30 Rock Apps deliver laugh-out-loud clips and tricky trivia questions from one of the funniest shows on television, just in time for the show’s new season. Scene It? 30 Rock is licensed through Universal Partnerships & Licensing on behalf of NBC Universal Television Consumer Products Group.
"We’re thrilled to be working with NBC Universal to deliver Scene It? 30 Rock to fans and trivia buffs alike," said Steve Banfield, Senior Vice President of Digital Strategy at Screenlife. "The puzzles are engaging in single-player mode or in a multi-player challenge, and the HD clips bring back many of the show’s greatest moments. Fans will be completely immersed in the ’30 Rock’ universe as they play through hours of trivia, puzzles and mini-games."
The Scene It? 30 Rock App for iPhone and iPod touch features:
- An engaging, fast-paced single-player mode that boasts 30 distinct games and 15 distinct puzzle types providing hours of challenging trivia, puzzles and mini-games
- Over 50 still images, audio and video clips pulled directly from the hit 30 Rock TV series
- Multiplayer mode that utilizes Bluetooth or Wi-Fi to connect up to 4 iOS devices (iPhone, iPod touch or iPad)
- Facebook Connect, enabling players to challenge friends, post scores and translate game points into Scene It? Facebook Glitz!
- "The Beeper King", a furiously fast-paced Group Play mode that shows who is the biggest 30 Rock trivia buff in the room.
Scene It? 30 Rock HD App for iPad includes all of the above features, with the addition of:
- HD quality video clips, eye-popping graphics and upscaled user interface
- Dynamic motion backgrounds and animations
- Enhanced puzzle types that take full advantage of the larger iPad screen
- "Beeper King" table top multiplayer mode which allows a group of friends to compete on a single iPad simultaneously
"’30 Rock’ is the perfect show to bring to the wildly popular Scene It? gaming platform, where fans can truly test their knowledge of the witty and hilarious episodes," said Calvin Lim, Director of Mobile Sales, Universal Partnerships & Licensing. "There is a vast amount of content from the show within the apps that makes for a great casual trivia and gaming experience either with friends or in your own spare time."
The Scene It? 30 Rock App is available for $2.99 from the iTunes App Store on iPhone and iPod touch or http://bit.ly/30rockphone
The Scene It? 30 Rock HD App is available for $4.99 from the iTunes App Store on iPad or at http://bit.ly/30rockpad