The Motorola Solutions business of Motorola, Inc. today announced the Radio Solutions Track and Mobile Solutions Track of the PartnerEmpower Program. Designed for companies delivering two-way radio, bar code scanning, RFID and mobile computing technologies and systems, these new tracks deliver improved ways for channel partners to expand their Motorola relationship and drive business growth.
- Introduced in March 2010, Motorola’s PartnerEmpower Program is a global, unified framework that allows channel partners to differentiate their expertise, maximize their profits and be rewarded for their investments in building specialization in Motorola’s key technologies and markets.
- By participating in the new Radio Solutions Track and/or Mobile Solutions Track, North American Motorola channel partners will have the opportunity to achieve new levels of revenue with access to the market’s broadest automatic identification data capture (AIDC) and two-way radio portfolio, a comprehensive training and certification program, and extensive marketing, sales and technical benefits to help better serve customers.
- The Radio Solutions Track is designed to reward channel partners for an increased level of competency in two-way radio solutions and will include opportunities for even greater rewards and incentives for commitment and achievement.
- The Mobile Solutions Track will leverage the foundation of the award-winning PartnerSelect partner program and will reward channel partners for an increased level of competency, investment and performance.
- PartnerEmpower helps channel partners succeed through relationships with complementary Motorola channel partners, solutions development support, and simplified processes and systems designed to lower the cost of doing business with Motorola. A greater level of program benefits and support is provided to committed partners that invest in growing their Motorola relationship.
Mike deVente, Vice President, North America Channels, Motorola Solutions: “Motorola is continuing the journey launched seven months ago that will enable partners to profitably grow their business by empowering them with a program designed to create differentiation and provide innovative, quality-focused technology solutions that address the mobility and communication needs of our customers.”
Mike Stryczek, CEO, American Barcode and RFID: "PartnerEmpower is a logical extension to the current Motorola channel program. The focused specialization tracks will benefit our business, as the program recognizes and rewards us for our investment and expertise in Motorola’s core mobile technologies and solutions."
Daryl Jackson, President, ComSource Inc.: "The PartnerEmpower program simplifies the way we do business with Motorola and recognizes our investment in technology and market focus to take advantage of the changing market conditions. PartnerEmpower opens up brand new opportunities for us to grow our business."