CalcFxC, LLC today released CalcFxC 1.0 for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad users. CalcFxC is a powerful calculation tool that offers users nine preset scientific, financial, probability and statistics calculators, eleven conversion calculators, and more than one hundred sixty functions. The calculators can be customized for more productive working and CalcFxC boasts a fast, robust solver to save time while achieving accuracy.
Hudson, Ohio – Announcing CalcFxC, LLC, the developer of CalcFxC, has released a unique application for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad users. This is a new product launch, a powerful calculation tool that offers users nine preset scientific, financial, probability and statistics calculators, eleven conversion calculators, and more than one hundred sixty functions. The calculators can be customized for more productivity and CalcFxC boasts a fast, robust solver.
CalcFxC is a new application that is sure to excite those who work with any kind of formulas, be they scientific, financial, probability or statistics. Inside the application, users will discover nine solution-specific calculators, eleven conversion calculators and a mind boggling array of functions. All of the calculators can be customized, with users able to create their own keys and formulas, or adjust settings. Most of the app’s functions are compatible with OpenOffice, Numbers and Excel, so users are more easily able to work with their data and can experience greater productivity.
The types of calculations that can be performed using CalcFxC are vast and varied. It can calculate the price to pay for bonds just as easily as it can deal with hyperbolic calculations or converting acceleration quantities. Pretty much everything is covered, especially since the app allows custom formulas and keys.
With more than one hundred sixty functions, this represents a small list of CalcFxC features:
* Designed for the iOS platform
* Has a fast, robust solver
* Comes with 9 customizable calculators that each focus on a solution
* Includes 11 conversion calculators
* More than 160 functions
* Allows either formula entry or RPN with an automatic stack without having to switch “modes”
* Can be easily customized to make you more productive
* Supports printing of “History Items” for iOS 4.2 users
* Manage lists of values used in statistical and financial functions
* Set common options using iOS gestures
* Rearrange keys on a calculator or copy them from another calculator
* Create your own custom calculators, keys and formulas
* Most functions compatible with OpenOffice, Numbers or Excel
* Much more
* iPhone and iPod touch, iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 2.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
CalcFxC 1.0 is only $9.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.