- Oracle has been named a Leader in Forrester Research, Inc.’s November 9, 2010 report “The Forrester Wave™: Comprehensive Integration Solutions, Q4 2010.” (1)
- Forrester evaluated 15 vendors against 137 criteria, categorized into three main groups: Current Offering, Strategy and Market Presence.
- According to Forrester, Leaders deliver the “best overall combination of architecture, integration server, application development, business process management (BPM), and business-to-business (B2B) support features.”
- The report also states, “Oracle delivers a well-integrated CIS solution. The Oracle solution, which enables rapid development of integration-related functionality, includes Oracle SOA Suite and Oracle BPM Suite as its key components.”
- Oracle achieved the highest score for overall strategy and very strong scores in four out of five product evaluation areas, including architecture, integration server, application development framework, and business process management.
About Oracle BPM Suite 11g and Oracle SOA Suite 11g:
Components of Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g, Oracle BPM Suite 11g and Oracle SOA Suite 11g provide modern application infrastructure that significantly improves the agility and intelligence of business applications while enabling organizations to exploit new hardware and software architectures for efficient IT execution and cost savings.
“To solve complex integration challenges, organizations are demanding a truly unified CIS solution,” said David Shaffer, vice president, product management, Oracle Fusion Middleware. “With shared user interface and runtime components across Oracle BPM Suite 11g, Oracle SOA Suite 11g and other Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g components, we are able to provide lower total cost of ownership and better performance to help our customers address the most complex integration projects. We believe that our position in this report is recognition of those capabilities and our commitment to providing comprehensive and unified integration solutions to our customers.”