Cities XL 2011 patch has recently released for downlod to update the urban planning game to version 184.108.40.2065 (to be precise) and the patch can be downloaded on on the Cities XL Website.
PATCH NOTES 220.127.116.115:
* The game can now allocate more than 3GB of RAM memory on 64-bit operating system.
* Screenshots of the city during the saves are now disabled in order to avoid a crash.
* Trophies won will be saved each time.
* Upgrading roads already laid on the maps of Paris, New York and Hollywood won’t cause the game to crash anymore.
* The game now saves a backup copy regularly during the game.
* The trade message is now displayed in the Media Report (informational messages displayed below the main game).
* You will always be able to build Oil processing factories near refineries.
* The number of power plants required to build a large central is now more clearly displayed.
* Problem with French localization of roads on stilts corrected.
* Before uninstalling, the game asks whether to keep the saves or not.