Auto, web, wireless and digital business leaders unite for Telematics Detroit 2011 June 8 -9, Novi, MI, USA. The most influential show for the global telematics industry.
Nowhere else can you receive up to the minute business intelligence that touches on every aspect of your telematics strategy. We have brought together top industry executives and thought leaders to allow you to learn about the latest business model solutions and consumer requirements! An independently researched program and a world renowned collection of 100+ expert speakers will ensure your business is fully prepared for the emerging new-era of content driven telematics.
Expert speakers from Ford, Toyota, Kia, Nissan, Hyundai, Volvo, Chrysler, Delphi, Visteon, Pandora, ESPN, Allstate, Liberty Mutual, American Family, USDOT, OnStar, Kia, Mercedes-Benz, and more will discuss:
- Telematics proves indispensable for the automotive industry
- Key consumer requirements unveiled
- USDOT research results for driver distraction: How to dissipate impending regulations
- Smartphone vs. embedded vs. hybrid solutions
- Telematics becomes relevant through Electric Vehicle and V2X communications
- Apps & content integration: How to build partnerships and overcome data plan concerns
- Partner with vertical markets to conceptualize on board data
- Essential MRM, ADAS, navigation & LBS updates
“Awesome – Everyone should attend” Ford Motor Company
“The show was organized very well. A wonderful opportunity to learn emerging trends. Very up to date and futuristic presentations” General Motors80% of 2010 attendees rated networking opportunities at Telematics Detroit as very good or excellent!