Razer, the world’s leading high-end precision gaming brand, and Bioware, the critically acclaimed game developer, unleash their Dragon Age II product line to aid your rise to power in this sequel to 2009’s Game of the Year and one of 2011’s most anticipated games, which launches on March 8, 2011 in North America and March 11, 2011 in Europe on the Xbox 360 computer and videogame system, PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system, PC and Mac.
Razer’s exclusively designed PC weaponry includes an ergonomically precise Razer DeathAdder mouse, a speed-enhancing Razer Goliathus mouse mat, and a tactile-sensitive Razer BlackWidow Ultimate mechanical keyboard. On the Xbox 360 computer and videogame system, the Razer Onza Tournament Edition with adjustable resistance analog sticks is the perfect weapon to wield on your rise to power. The Dragon Age II messenger bag is the warrior’s perfect loot-carrying solution with ample space for gaming on the go.
Every Razer product in the Dragon Age II line is a highly aesthetic collector’s edition befitting of the game – from the Razer DeathAdder embossed with a fearsome red dragon to the Razer BlackWidow Ultimate’s exclusive blood-red LED backlighting. The Razer Goliathus and Messenger Bag both carry a design of Hawke battling Darkspawn while the Razer Onza Tournament Edition has an etching of Hawke striding forth fearlessly.
Also included with all Dragon Age II Razer products (except the Messenger Bag) is a DLC in-game item “The Ring of Whispers” to further strengthen your champion for the coming battles.
“Dragon Age II has mind-blowing, intense and primeval combat requiring the right set of gaming hardware to keep up, and only Razer can provide that,” said Robert “RazerGuy” Krakoff, President Razer USA. “Our Dragon Age II product line is designed to provide ultra-precise weapons like the Razer DeathAdder, BlackWidow, and Onza. All adorned in beautiful Dragon Age II artwork to make your gaming experience even more immersive.”
“We’re proud of the partnership we’ve forged with Razer to create Dragon Age II-specific peripherals,” said David Silverman, director of marketing for BioWare. “ Razer has a proven track record for creating high-quality products for hardcore gamers, which makes for a perfect alignment with BioWare and specifically, Dragon Age II.”
Gamers who want to get a small taste of the game can also download the Dragon Age II demo available now on Xbox LIVE, PlayStation Network and PC.
About the Dragon Age II Razer DeathAdder:
The Razer DeathAdder gaming mouse has always been the weapon of choice for gamers seeking a combination of comfort and unbridled gaming precision. A 3500 dpi 3.5G infrared sensor, 1000Hz Ultrapolling with 1ms response time, 5 Hyperesponse buttons, and On-the-Fly sensitivity adjustment lets you slay Darkspawn and forge on for victory in the right way – with the right-handed ergonomic form factor of the Dragon Age II Razer DeathAdder.
Razerzone.com – April 2011
Worldwide – April 2011
- Ergonomic right-handed design
- 3500dpi Razer Precision 3.5G infrared sensor
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling / 1ms response
- 5 independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- On-the-fly sensitivity adjustments
- 60 – 120 inches per second and 15g of acceleration
- Zero-acoustic Razer gaming grade Ultraslick mouse feet
- Gold-plated USB connector
- 7-ft lightweight, braided fiber cable
- Approx. size in mm: 128(L) x 70(W) x 42.5(H)
- Price: US $69.99 / EU €69.99
About the Dragon Age II Razer Goliathus Speed Edition:
The Razer Goliathus Speed Edition Gaming Mouse Mat successfully melds the full-scale speed, acceleration and razor-sharp responsiveness of hard mats with the precise control and comfort offered by uncoated soft mats to imbue you with the lightning reflexes of a powerful champion. Every inch of the Dragon Age II Razer Goliathus Speed Edition’s durable surface is a glide-versus-resistance sweet spot, making it suitable for all mouse sensitivity setups and play styles.
Razerzone.com – Pre-order Now
Worldwide – April 2011
- Advanced cloth weave for unbridled speed and effortless control
- Pixel-precise targeting and tracking
- Optimized for all mouse sensitivity settings and sensor types
- Standard 355mm x 254mm x 4mm design
- Rubber base for a secure grip on smooth surfaces
- Price: US $24.99 / EU €24.99
About the Dragon Age II Razer BlackWidow Ultimate:
The Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard takes you full speed into combat with a full-fledged mechanical key architecture delivering crisp, tactile feedback with every actuation. As you rain devastating blows on your enemies in complete key-press accuracy, the keyboard’s Dragon Age II exclusive blood-red LED backlighting pulsates like the dark aura Hawke emits. Dive into battle fearlessly with the BlackWidow Ultimate.
Razerzone.com – Pre-order Now
Worldwide – March 2011
- Full mechanical keys with 50g actuation force
- Individually blood-red backlit keys with 5 levels of lighting
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling / 1ms response time
- Programmable keys with on-the-fly macro recording
- Gaming mode option for deactivation of the Windows key
- 10 customizable software profiles with on-the-fly switching
- 5 additional macro keys
- Gaming optimized key matrix for minimized ghosting
- Multi-media controls
- Braided cable
- Audio-out / Mic-in jacks
- Approx. size in mm: 475(L) x 171(W) x 30(H)
- Weight 1.5kg
- Price: US $139.99 / EU €139.99