New Radeon Omega Drivers 2.5.44 (Cat 4.5 based)
What’s New? (2k/XP 2.5.44):
* Based on the Catalyst 4.5 drivers.
* Updated the Omega version of RadLinker (1008), now the Profiler include options to enable TAA modes and to establish the desired TAA Threshold for D3D apps.
* Added and removed a LOT of tweaks, ATI changed some internal settings and some old tweaks won’t work anymore from now on.
* Fixed support for Mobility 9700.
* Fixed the “Hibernation not working” problem in laptops.
* Added support for the Following laptop wide screen resolutions: 800×480, 960×600, 1024×600, 1024×480, 1280×600, 1280×768, 1280×800, 1680×1050, 1920×1200
* Re-enabled a desktop wide resolution: 1280×768
* Added an EXCLUSIVE new Omega utility which adds the ability to SWAP between the soft-mod and the normal driver without the need to re-install the whole drivers. (Thanks to the Author, Who wants to remain Anonymous)
* Removed Artifact Tester 5 from the package. (Sorry Alberto)
* Included the latest version of ATITool. (Thanks W1zzard)
Since the package has grown in size I will be distributing the installer in compressed CAB format to save some bandwidth, it must be decompressed using one of these tools (latest version): WinAce, WinRAR or WinZip. Then run the extracted file to start installation of the drivers.