Reliance Communications Ltd. (RCOM) and Research In Motion (RIM) have together announced the launch of BlackBerry Curve 8330 Smartphone in India.
BlackBerry Curve was announced globally few months back but was not announced in India. The phone is sleek and stylish high-speed Smartphone offering a powerful combination of communications and multimedia capabilities.
The BlackBerry Curve 8330 is a small and light Smartphone featuring full QWERTY keyboard. It features 2 MP camera, advanced multimedia capabilities and offers seamless connectivity to work while on the go.
Other features embedded in b
Pricing and Availability: The BlackBerry Curve 8330 Smartphone is priced at Rs. 25,990/-. The BlackBerry Smartphone is now available at more than 500 stores across the top 20 towns.
The BlackBerry Curve 8330 smartphone features:
* CDMA connectivity
* Access to email, phone, organizer, browser and other mobile business and leisure applications
* 2 megapixel camera with flash and 5x zoom, able to take pictures that can be shared via email, MMS and instant messaging applications
* Advanced media player and enhanced desktop media manager software allowing customers to easily manage music, pictures and video between their PC and the BlackBerry Curve 8330
* Premium phone features including Voice Activated Dialing, speakerphone, and noise and echo cancellation technology for clearer calls
* Bluetooth 2.0, with support for hands-free headsets, stereo headsets, car kits, and other Bluetooth accessories
* Instant Messaging with BlackBerry Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger and Google Talk
* Support on BlackBerry Internet Service, which provides users with the ability to access up to 10 supported email accounts, including most ISP email accounts, from a single device
* Support on BlackBerry Enterprise Server, which tightly integrates with IBM Lotus Domino, Microsoft Exchange and Novell GroupWise and works with existing enterprise systems to enable push-based wireless access to email and other corporate data together with advanced security and IT administration.