The Dream Apps releases Involer 1.1 for Mac OS X
Freeridecoding has released SmartBackup 3.0.1, a new version of its...
Tellini today is pleased to announce the release and immediate...
Thinking Code Software, Inc. today is pleased to announce the...
LogicalVue Software, Inc. today is pleased to announce the release...
nova media is pleased to announce FrameLoader, an application to...
iFunia, a professional developer of Mac multimedia processing tools...
The Dream Apps today announced Involer 1.1 an update to their simple invoicing application for Mac OS X. The new updates adds many more features such as Address Book Importing and support for Taxes. The update also fixes many bugs that the application had with such things as printing and PDF exporting. This is a highly recommended update for all users, a full list of fixed bugs and added features can be found below.
Involer makes invoicing simple again, allowing you to set up multiple companies, clients and invoices in a single application. Involer allows users to create, print, export and track the status of their invoices within a single, easy to use interface. With Involer, you can be up and running with your company in just a few seconds, and sending invoices in minutes. New in this version:
- Default paper size, when printing invoices is now the computers default size
- You can now create Invoices, Price Slips, Quotes, Shipment Notes and Order Confirmations using Involer
You can now edit the default invoice 'Thank You' text
- System default currency symbol is now shown
- Invoice customization settings added
- Easier to use, redesigned sheets and panels
- Added filter bar to easily filter invoices by "All", "Today" , "Past Week", "Past Month", "Past Year"
- Application now has Hotkey support (See "Help" > "Shortcuts & Hotkeysâ€¦")
- First field is now automatically selected when editing clients/companies
- The order of 'Items' in invoices now stays the same when application is closed and re-opened
- Fixed bug where 'Close' button wouldn't close help window
- You can now import clients from your Address Book
- Involer can now handle invoicing for larger amounts of money
- Various UI bugs and glitches fixed
- Client details are now correctly shown on invoices
- Margins are now correctly shown in invoice previews
- Invoice payment status is now also shown in table view
- Correct padding now added to invoices table
- Invoices are now correctly printed on 8.5Ã—11 paper
- PDF export has now been optimized to correct sizes
- Tax is now supported and can be automatically calculated
- 'Buy Now' button was added to title bar for easy purchasing of the unregistered app
- More relevant data is now shown on invoices
- 'Total' window now shows "Before Tax", "After Tax" and "Invoice Total"
All existing users can upgrade to version 1.1 as it adds more features and stability throughout the application. This can be done by downloading directly from our website or by using the applications built in automatic update system.
Mac OS X 10.5 and higher (Mac OS X 10.5.2 or higher recommended). Involer runs natively on bother PowerPC and Intel based Macintosh computers.
Pricing and Availability:
Involer is available to purchase at the introductory price of $19.99 (USD) and is available now from The Dream Apps website.