After Vinoteka 1.0.1 and Vinoteka 1.0.3, Vinotekasoft comes back with a new major version, Vinoteka 1.1., the ultimate wine cellar management software for Mac. In a unique and gorgeous interface showing bottles, cellars and tasting notes, Vinoteka brings the best wine cellar management experience to Mac users.
Extremely easy and fun to use, Vinoteka offers a fantastic and realistic environment to manage your references, your bottles (wine, liquors or spirits), recreate your cellar, save your tasting notes and add your own food and wine pairings. Customizable and user-friendly, straight-to-the point but very professional, Vinoteka is the essential companion every wine lover needs.
Vinoteka, other than being as intuitive as possible, is based on the latest Mac OS X Leopard technologies and brings a wealth of high-performing and innovative features. Vinoteka reaches the Apple state-of-art in terms of power and usability. Features and Enhancements:
– Introducing a new module; Food & Wine Pairing (include sample database)
– Introducing the Bottle Inspector
– Varietals have been added to the references
– Tabulated text file import
– Added Last Import Group to the references
– Customize some reference settings
– Added Vinote Tag to the bottles display
– Multiple selection implementation in the bottle and cellar view
– Contextual menu added to the bottle and cellar view
– French localization has been deeply enhanced
Bugs and Crashes:
CRASH: Fixed an ugly crash after deleting bottles.
BUG: Issues with documentation has been fixed.
BUG: Issues fixed when redrawing slate statistics in some cases.
Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard or higher
Pricing and Availability:
Vinoteka 1.1 is priced at $29.90 (USD) for a single user license. A Family pack is available for $69.90 (USD). Business pack $109.90 (USD).