The newest version of Microsoft Office Accounting Professional (MSOA) 2009 has been released and published on Microsoft website for immediate download. Good news is that existing or current users who had already paid for the license and possess genuine legit product key for any version of Accounting Standard, Plus or Professional (2006, 2007 or 2008) and Microsoft Small Business Accounting (SBA) 2006 can upgrade to the latest version for free with no charge or cost.
Microsoft Office Accounting Professional 2009 includes the following new and improved features:
- Create tax preparation reports with the Tax Integration add-in to allow CPAs to export data from Office Accounting into TaxWorks and UltraTax CS.
- View accounting information conveniently on your desktop with the Amounts to Pay Today gadget.
- Run over 20 new insightful reports, including cash basis versions of many existing reports, as well as Today’s Sales by Customer and YTD Sales and Profit Compared to Last Year, and customize them in Excel.
- Migration wizards for Microsoft Money 2008 and QuickBooks 2008 migration to simplify converting your clients to Office Accounting 2009.
- A new ZIP code feature simplifies the search for support from local accounting professionals.
- Improved credit card processing.
- The Microsoft Office Accounting Spanish Language Pack 2009 provides Spanish language capabilities and can be easily installed from Microsoft Office Accounting 2009 user interface and product documentation at no charge.
- Accountants or CPAs can provide a customized version of Office Accounting Express 2009 for free to current or potential clients. Customization includes prominent placement of an accounting firm’s name and an embedded Web page within the program.
Microsoft Office Accounting Professional 2009 Setup:X14-99261.EXE