Xigmatek, a Japanese brand that was launched a few months ago in the PC boxes after having made a name in the thermal dissipation solutions, announces the delivery of a new case.
Known Asgard and offered in a relatively sober black finish, box motherboard ATX / Micro-ATX has four external 5.25 "slots, a location 3.5 inch external, five internal 3.5" sites and seven openings for expansion cards of the motherboard. Lodged in the middle of the facade, connections brought forward has two USB ports, a headphone and microphone jack.
For cooling, the manufacturer provides four 12-inch fans can be installed, one in front. The other three, two on the side panel and one rear, are optional.
Characteristics Of Xigmatek Asgard:
– Steel Design
– Format Mid Tower
– Compatible with ATX motherboards and ATX
– 4 external 5.25 "slots
– 1 external 3.5 inch slot
– 5 internal 3.5 "slots
– 7 openings for expansion cards, motherboard
– Connectivity Front: 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x 1 x headphone and microphone
– 1 120mm fan in front
– 1 120mm fan at the rear (optional)
– 2 of 120 mm fans on side panel (optional)
– Dimensions: 185 x 475 x 408 mm
– Finish: Black