AllWebMenus PRO 5 Review
WD offers a set of utilities that are provided with number of external storage devices. The file...
Feb 02 2013
My Net N900 is an extreme performance router with external memory support to store and share....
Jan 19 2013
Time Internet is going to release final version of its popular online music streaming Gaana app...
Jan 16 2013
iBooks app is one of the popular e-reading app that you can use on Apple devices. The new...
Apr 21 2012
Going for an open source product is a good alternative today due to vast development and awareness...
Mar 17 2012
Introduction: Firefox has taken one more step ahead in the ‘war of browsers’ with the release of...
Nov 24 2011
to create dynamic menus for web pages with the help of a simple an easy user
cross-browser navigation menus that work alike in all browsers supporting
architecture. You can then fully customize it with the help of available
features through the Properties Pane or by choosing a predefined appearance from
the Theme Gallery.
You can generate drop-down menus either vertical or
horizontal, move it, allow it to stay visible while scrolling, include static or
animated images, borders, colors and much more. Once everything is done, you can
use the "Compile menu" and "Link menu" commands to use your web menu in your
pages quickly without any code involved.
AllWebMenus provides you the
easiest way for customizing your most complex web menu structures in a stylish
Since I am running
Windows XP on my computer, I will be explaining you how to install AllWebMenus
on Windows XP. For other operating system, you may need to make certain changes
to the below steps.
- Download AllWebMenus PRO 5.2.808here.
- Double click on "AllWebMenusSetup.exe" and select "Run".
- Click on "Next" and then again "Next".
- Tick on "I agree to these Terms and Conditions" checkbox and then press
- Provide the correct location and finally click on
1. Browser support : AllWebMenus fully
supports all latest and older browsers:
- Internet Explorer (v4 and above)
- Netscape (v6 and above)
- Opera (v6 and above)
- Mozilla (v1 and above)
- Firefox (v0.1 and above)
- Konqueror (v2 and above)
- Google Chrome (Beta and above)
- Safari and all Macintosh-based browsers
- ...and many more!
AllWebMenus saves a lot of your time in
DHTML enabled browsers.
2. Optimized menu building for various
the visitor's browser and then it is cached for the entire visit.
Complete Search Engine Optimization (SEO) support : The SEO CSS Menu Addin
provides you 2 different options for creating SEO-friendly menus based on how
your menu is populated with items and submenus.
4. Themes and
Templates : AllWebMenus provides you a ready-made option for menu creation
through the web menu ThemePacks and Templates.
available for AllWebMenus :
- "Server-Side Menus API" Add-in helps you to create menus on server-side
environments such as PHP, JSP, ASP, ColdFusion, ASP.NET, etc.
- "Sliding Menu" Add-in allows you to create menus with sliding submenus.
- Import your Joomla menu from your website into the AllWebMenus application
through "Joomla Menu" Add-in/plugin to create stylish, feature-rich navigation
- "WordPress Menu" Add-in/plugin allows you to create stylish menus for your
WordPress blogs based on the structure of your blog. Also customize your
wordpress menus by adding your own non-wordpress menu items.
Authoring Tools Support : The best part of AllWebMenus is its approach for