Adobe Creative Suite 5 Content-Aware Fill Sneak Peek
Adobe Creative Suite 5 (Adobe CS5) is a collection of graphic design, video editing, and web development applications made by Adobe Systems. The collection consists of Adobes applications (e.g., Photoshop CS5, Acrobat, InDesign CS5, Illustrator CS5, Flash CS5), that are based on various technologies (e.g., PostScript, PDF, Flash).
- Adobe Photoshop CS5 provides easier selection and moving of objects.
Once you have selected and removed an object you can let Photoshop fill
the gap in. It will intelligently figure out what would be there if the
removed object had never existed in the image and then it will fill in
the space. It looks amazing and must be really time saving.
- Adobe Illustrator CS5. One of new features presented is the
possibility to easily handle dashed lines. With one tap of a button
dashes which don’t line up with the corners are perfectly repositioned
so that to line up with the corners.
- CS review is one of SC life services. You can easily share your
comments online right from within your application.
- Adobe InDesign CS5. You can see your animation and videos right
within your application and test them without the need to leave
- Adobe Flash Catalyst is a new product which provides a new way to
create interactive content. You can create interactive content from your
native Photoshop or Illustrator files without having to write codes. So
if you are a designer you now have possibility to create your websites
without a need to hire a developer.