MAC OS X game - Cleopatra a queen's Destiny
Cleopatra invites you to her palace apartment in Alexandria in Egypt 48BC. The pluged player have to help the young new Cleopatra queen to take the good decisions for her Empire and become the queen of kings in the tormented period of the Antique Egypt. The country is divided by civil war pitting Cleopatra's supporters against those of her brother and husband, Ptolemy, who is ravaging the country. In this climate of terror, Thomas, a young apprentice to Akkod, Cleopatra's astrologist and astronomist, falls in love with his master's daughter. One day, in horror, he discovers that both master and daughter have been kidnapped.
Though it does not have state-of-the-art graphics its vivid colors and engaging areas invite you in to investigate. Thomas sets out on their trail and learns in the course of his investigations that Cleopatra herself had asked Akkod to make a specific divination, and that the partisan of Ptolemy are behind the kidnapping. Cleopatra promises Thomas that in exchange for the tablets required for the divination, her guards will find the master and his daughter.
Thomas's investigations lead him to the discovery of Egypt's legendary sites such as the Library of Alexandria and the Lighthouse. Thomas also meets the Queens and a whole host of their mysterious characters.
Will he manage to save his master and his loved one, so that together they can decypher the stars? Without the prophecy, the country will be lost; the destiny of Egypt and its Queen are in his hands.
- A history adventure game based on Cleopatra's extraordinary destiny.
- Discover Ancien Egypt's mythical sites, Alexandria's Lighthouse and Library, all reproduced with perfect historical accurancy.
- A whole host of puzzles and enigmas based on Ancient Egyptian culture and sciences.
- Great attention to ambient sounds and graphics bring total immersion along with dozens of animated sequences that enrich the story.
- Proven game systems: interactive map, dynamic combination inventory, mini-animations, and more.