Gloodle is "doodle with globs" — drawing
using 3D shapes to create 2D images with a lot of richness,
complexity, and depth.
Gloodle is a simple app that shows some hint of the immediate
feedback that makes particleIllusion so fun and useable:
in Gloodle you just draw on the window and cool things
happen. Not much thinking required. There are plenty
of controls to experiment with, and (like particleIllusion)
a lot of power hidden under simple controls.
What can you do with Gloodle?
You can create many interesting and organic images with Gloodle,
with powerful features including:
- Several symmetry options, including polar symmetry.
- The ability to import an image and "gloodle-ize" it.
- Create a "pattern" out of a drawing, then draw with that
pattern (can create some very intricate images!).
- Add shading to a drawing (or portion of a drawing) to
simulate depth, or use Chromadepth coloring (if you have
the right 3D glasses!).
- Import your own shape images to draw with.