Use this application to prepare STL files for printing on 3D printers like MakerBot, RepRap or others. You can view STL and GCode files and do basic editing on STL files (like resizing, moving and so on). Pleasant3D also converts ASCII STL files to binary STL.
What’s New in this Version:
- Pleasant3D now includes QuickLook plugins for STL and GCode files!
- Zooming of STL and GCode previews.
- Objects in STL documents can be now rotated by arbitrary angles.
- Additional “Factor” field in the “Dimension” section.
- Keyboard shortcuts for changing the current layer in GCode documents.
- The last known state for “Autorotate”, “Show Arrows”, “Alpha” etc. are now saved in the preferences.
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later