New in the 9.00 release:
- Significantly reduced system performance impact, especially with older systems
- Real-Time Automatic Protection Stops viruses, worms, spyware and trojans attacking via e-mail, web or removable media like USB-sticks.
- Browsing protection Web site rating and blocking. View the feature at a separate F-Secure Browsing Protection Portal
- F-Secure DeepGuard
Protects against unknown threats through a host-based intrusion prevention system (HIPS) including network queries (in-the-cloud).
- F-Secure BlackLight
Scans for rootkits at the deepest level of the computer.
- E-mail Scanning Scans POP3, SMTP and IMAP4 traffic for viruses.
- Web Scanning Scans HTTP traffic for viruses before the data is forwarded into the web browser.
- Spyware Protection Stops adware and spyware by using the real-time scanner.
- NeighborcastDistributes scalable and fast peer-to-peer database updates inside a LAN.
- Includes all hotfix packages since F-Secure Anti-Virus Client Security 8.00 release
All customers are recommended to upgrade to this version.