BackupChain performs fast incremental backups to external hard drives, network drives, and FTP. The built-in FTP server permits receiving backup files from another computer.
To meet the needs of IT professionals, BackupChain contains specialized proprietary backup technology to handle millions of files and so-called "in-file deltas". Delta compression is ideal for very large files, such as database and virtual machine files, because only file changes are stored rather than the entire file. Using delta compression, BackupChain significantly reduces bandwidth and storage requirements.
- Continuous Protection of Workstations and Servers
- Copy locked files (system files, virtual machines, databases, Outlook, etc.)
- Create fast incremental backups
- Built-in FTP Server enables private online backups
- In-file Delta compression reduces storage and bandwidth requirements for backing up and transmitting large file backups
- Intelligent File Versioning
- Flexible Scheduler
- Email Notifications
- Backup of Millions of Files
- Backup from and to FTP and network drives
- Military strength encryption (AES)
- Run unattended as Windows service
- Multithreaded: Run as many concurrent backups as necessary
- Server Edition available