Everyday Auto Backup is an easy-to-use software designed to backup files automatically. After you added or modified a backup project, this software will immediately generate the list of today’s tasks according to the project’s settings.
When the start time of a backup task arrives, this software will automatically start the backup task in the background without manual intervention. When the date changes (the new day arrives or the date of the computer is modified), this software will immediately generate the backup task list for today according to the projects’ settings.
The backup project allows you to set:
- The name of the backup project.
- Source directory and destination directory.
- Backup type: Minutely, Hourly, Daily, Weekly, Monthly.
- Whether to include the suddirectories.
- The start time (for Daily, Weekly, Monthly).
- Whether to check the file time. If Yes the backup task will only backup newer or modified files.