GoodSync is an easy and reliable file backup and file synchronization software. It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, precious family photos, contacts, MP3s, financial documents, and other important files locally – between desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, and Windows Mobile devices, as well as remotely through FTP, SFTP, WebDAV.
Never Lose Your Emails, Photos, MP3s, etc
GoodSync file synchronization software combines bulletproof reliability with an extremely easy to use interface to compare, synchronize, and backup your emails, contacts, photos, MP3s, and other important files.
Automatically Sync or Back Up to Multiple Devices
Automatically synchronize and back up your important files between desktops, laptops, servers, and external drives over local network or the Internet. GoodSync file sync software is years ahead of the pack when it comes to file synchronization because it uses an innovative synchronization algorithm.
* Fix Sync On Logoff that became broken in ver 8.1.6.
* Fix job status after editing sync folder path and clicking Enter.
* Fix Save Past Versions option for files without extensions.
* New Export/Import TIX format: fix writing/reading strings.
* If we cannot open jobs list from file jobs.tic then rename it and notify user.
* Fix syncing to sync folders with non-latin characters in URL.
* FTP: major speed up post-upload file verification.
* FTP: optimize tracking of the current folder.
* TIX: fix problems in reading/writing from registry, add to the manual.
· Fix installer problems on Windows 7.
· Add Delete Source Files After Sync (Move Files) job option.
· Do not consider drives A: and B: to be portable when searching for portable volume.
· Allow to Pause during Reconnect.
· Fix File Compare for remote file systems.
· Remove Quick Backup Mode, as it was confusing and can lead to sync problems.
· Allow job whose names contain dot to be Scheduled.