Kernel Recovery for SQL – database recovery software tool recovers data from the corrupt Microsoft SQL Server 2000 and 2005. The corrupt, damaged .mdf database files are effectively repaired and data is recovered from them.
Kernel for SQL Database Recovery is equipped with powerful QFSCI algorithm which performs fast and effective data recovery and provides with accurate recovery results. Tables, Views, triggers, stored procedures are easily recovered and the damaged unique keys, primary keys and foreign keys are also repaired by Kernel Recovery for SQL – database recovery software.The sql database recovery software effectively recovers the deleted records, partly damaged records which get saved in separate batch files. The database rebuilding batch is created automatically by Kernel recovery for SQL with which the database can be easily recreated and the user can again work on it.
The evaluation version of Kernel SQL Database recovery is available for FREE download. Users can download the sql database recovery software and test the features and data recovery percentage by the sql database recovery software. Kernel sql database recovery software is professional sql database recovery tool.
Features of Kernel SQL Recovery
· Supported SQL Server: SQL Server 2000, SQL Server 2005
· Supports recovery of data from SQL Server version 2000 and 2005.
· Creates script file(s) where the recovered files are saved.
· Deleted records can be recovered and are saved in a separate SQL script.
· Recovery of tables, triggers, views, and stored procedures.
· Recovery of primary keys, indexes, unique keys and foreign keys.
· Complete Install / Un-installation support
· Minimum Memory Requirement – 64 MB
· Disk Space Requirment – 10 MB of Free Space