ReclaiMe is a brand new product on the data recovery software market. During the development of this program we took into account all the best of the existing approaches to the data recovery, as well as worked out some new algorithms and user interface elements in light of modern requirements to such kind of software. We are not going to stop on this and we are constantly improving ReclaiMe both according to our own plan and to the suggestions and whishes of our users.
Today ReclaiMe has a number of significant advantages that distinguish it from the other data recovery utilities:
- You can preview the recovered data even before the recovery is finished.
- The preview feature allows you to evaluate the quality of the recovery before purchase.
- ReclaiMe handles heavily damaged data well.
- High speed data reading and processing from various media.
- Possibility of creating a disk image file for the recovery.
- ReclaiMe works with most media types (memory cards from the cameras, mobile phones, PDAs, MP3 players, hard drives and so on), as well as with disk image files.
- The recovery process doesn’t require any complicated and tedious configuration of the program parameters.
ReclaiMe is a program to recover data from various media:
- digital media memory cards used in cameras, mobile phones, PDAs, MP3 players,
- flash memory cards (flash drives, USB thumb drives, Compact Flash, SD/miniSD/microSD, MMC, Memory Stick),
- hard drives,
- disk image files.
ReclaiMe works with FAT, exFAT, and NTFS filesystems, used by:
- end-user computers: Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7,
- servers: all variations of Windows 2003 Server and Windows 2008 Server,
- digital cameras and similar devices.
ReclaiMe recovers data if:
- you have accidentally deleted something (say, a digital photo from your memory card);
- you have accidentally formatted your memory card;
- you have lost your data because of accidental mishandling of your memory card – ejected the card from the working device or the battery exhausted and the camera turned off during the operation;
- you have formatted your disk but now you want to reclaim your data back;
- you think that there is a physical damage to your media. In this case ReclaiMe can create a disk image in the file, and then recover your data using this disk image file.