FilterShaper is an innovative VST plugin that allows you to create complex volume, pan and filter modulations with ease.
Version two includes a wealth of new features and user-requested improvements, including parallel filter routing, and a user-friendly interface that integrates a simple, classic theme into a practical design. These additions allow you to manipulate and transform your audio like never before, giving you near-limitless creative possibilities.
FilterShaper allows you to easily draw your own waveforms with impressive precision and unparalleled ease. Using the unique waveform drawing tool, you can construct your own modulation curves in a very intuitive way.
This plugin is a dream come true for producers who need a professional tool to shape, warp and mangle their audio.
New in FilterShaper 2:
- Now available for both PC and Mac
- Unique Parallel Routing: Added parallel routing option for FilterShaper’s two filters.
- Filter Panning and Volume Control: Individual controls for both panning and volume in parallel mode for each filter.
- Free-running LFOs: Set the speed of the LFO loop length in hertz or rhythmic units, independent of the host tempo.
- Modulation of Master Pan Control: The new master control can be modulated, just as all the other controls. This powerful feature can add some interesting movement to your sounds.
- Improved User Interface: Clean and uncluttered user-friendly design with a refined waveform editing area. All the controls are available within one single window.