ExtractNow is a simple utility that allows you to extract multiple archives quickly and easily. ExtractNow is not a complete archival solution. It’s main purpose it to allow the user to extract multiple archives easily. ExtractNow has a clean, well-designed and easy-to-use interface. To extract files, simply drag and drop them into the main program window, or right-click the files while in Windows Explorer.
Simple but not simplistic, this is a powerful and reliable program that will be of use to anyone who manages many compressed files. The program supports ZIP, RAR, ACE, JAR, ISO, IMG, IMA, IMZ, BIN, MP3 (MP3>WAV), LHA, LHZ and SIT formats.
Features of ExtractNow
* Supports ZIP, RAR, ISO, BIN, IMG, IMA, IMZ, 7Z, ACE, JAR, GZ, LZH, LHA, TAR, SIT archive formats
* Drag and drop files or folders from Windows Explorer to extract them
* Simple user interface and sleek design in a small package
* Recursively search through folders for archives (Just drag and drop them)
* Delete files or close program after extraction options
* Windows explorer file associations for all supported archive types
* Extract files into current directory, named folder, or favorite folder of choice
* System tray icon on Minimize and Always on top features
* Integrates with Windows Explorer via special context menu items