Convert video & audio files quickly and easily with Replay Converter 3
The Best Way to Convert Media Files Downloaded from the Web
Replay Converter is the easiest way to convert video and audio files, especially ones you can download from web sites. You simply pick the files to convert, choose an output format, and click a button to start the process. Everything happens automatically.
Replay Converter uses top-of-the-line codecs, to ensure the highest quality output. This makes Replay Converter especially good for these tasks:
- Burn Video files to DVD’s
- Convert Video files to MP4, FLV, AVI, WMV and more for editing or playback on other devices.
- Rip Video from DVD’s
- Copy DVD’s
- Create iPod-friendly Video and Audio files.
- Create MP3 files from Videos.
- Replace or remove the audio track in a video.
- Change the video track speed. Great for creating time-lapsed videos.
- Extract a portion of a file to convert.
- And more!
Predefined Formats Make Conversions Easy
You don’t need to be a geek to use Replay Converter – just pick the desired format from the list, and the conversions happen for you. There’s no need to know about complicated encoding parameters.
If you want more control, you can trigger an Option to change things like bit rate, frames per second, or other encoding parameters before a conversion runs. You’re in complete command!