WAV to AC3 Encoder is an audio encoder which generates compressed audio streams based on ATSC A/52 specification. This type of audio is also known as AC-3 or Dolby® Digital and is one of the audio codecs used in DVD-Video content.
- High-quality output audio files.
- Vary fast encoder.
- Multi-threaded encoding.
- Milti-channel file input.
- Multiple-mono file input.
- Advanved mux wizard.
- Optimized for modern CPUs.
- Small program size.
- Load and save all program settings.
- Load and save encoder presets.
- Avisynth scripting support (Win32 only).
- Full UNICODE and ANSI support.
- Very simple to use.
- Options for advanced users.