Display events from Apple’s calendar application, iCal, in a window or on the Desktop. Each event is displayed in a similar way to iCal and marches towards a finish line which is the time now.
- You set a lookahead time horizon and events starting within it appear on the display and move slowly across the window or desktop towards now.
- Displays in a window or on the desktop.
- Also displays iCal to do’s*.
- An exposé hotkey brings the display quickly into view*.
- Better than watching grass grow, but only marginally!
What’s New in this Version:
- Snow Leopard compatibility
- Exchange calendars
- Some bugs fixes
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later