A managed 7-zip library written in C# which provides data
(self-)extraction and compression (all 7-zip formats are supported). It
wraps 7z.dll or any compatible one and makes use of LZMA SDK.
SevenZipSharp is an open source wrapper for 7-zip
released under LGPL v3.0.
It exploits the native 7zip dynamic link library through its COM
interface and exports classes to work with various file archives.
It consists of 4 parts: SevenZipSharp library itself, console and GUI
test applications and documentation. All are built with Microsoft Visual
Studio 2008 and under .NET 2.0.
- Encryption and passwords are supported.
- Since the 0.26 release, archive properties are supported.
- Since the 0.28 release, multi-threading is supported.
- Since the 0.29 release, streaming is supported.
- Since the 0.41 release, you can specify the compression level and
- Since the 0.50 release, archive volumes are supported.