Directory List & Print is a freeware software for Windows and enables listing and printing the content of any directory in a simplest way. By copying to the clipboard the lists can be exported into other programs or opened directly in Word and Excel.
- Selection of directories to be listed by a tree structure.
- Direct selection of important system directories like "My Documents" etc.
- Listing of sub-directories and/or files.
- Display last modification date.
- Display last modificatione time.
- Display file size.
- Display file name with or without path directory.
- Display file names with or without file extensions.
- Recursive sub-directory listing.
- Indication of number of entries of files and directories in the list.
- Print directory listing, direct printing of corresponding list.
- Export list into other programs by copying to the clipboard. The corresponding data will be organized in columns and separated by tabs so that the list can be pasted directly into Excel ™ as a table.
- Open the list directly in Microsoft Word™ and Excel™.
- Sort order of the list: directories before files, within file names in alphabetical order.
- Automatic saving of display options when exiting the program.
- Start program with a directory path as a parameter.
- Integration of "Open in Directory List & Print" in the directory context menu of Windows Explorer.