CyberLink MediaShow 5 is a fast and easy way to preserve and share your life’s best moments. One-click fixes, face tagging, uploading to Facebook and express video conversion, are just some of the convenient features available for organizing and sharing your photos and videos.It provides a range of tools to enhance your photos and videos with just one click. Impress your friends by making sure your photos and videos always look their best.
MediaShow 5 allows you to turn your photos into video slideshows. New animated text and transition effects, plus easy-to-apply templates, let you combine photos and videos to create unforgettable slideshows in minutes. Its Face recognition technology and easy photo tagging let you sort an entire collection in minutes. Precise identification of faces even works for photos shot at an angle and for people wearing sunglasses.
This version of MediaShow provides easy tools for editing videos. Choose from one of 12 templates to create a video theme, featuring music and effects, or manually trim your clip down to size in just a few clicks. You can also convert videos up to 10X faster by leveraging the full power of your CPU and graphics processor. Optimized for Intel Core i7, NVIDIA CUDA, and ATI Stream, MediaShow isn’t just convenient, it’s ultra-fast too. In addition, Automatic grouping of photos plus smart suggestions for tagging make sorting through your photos fast and easy. MediaShow automatically organizes your photos and videos by date too.
CyberLink MediaShow 5 Highlights:
- One-click fixes to preserve videos & photos for generations
- Smart workflow to tag & search faces in archived photos
- Combine videos & photos to create memorable slideshows
- Convert videos up to 10X faster for iTunes and portable players
- Share your stories on Facebook, YouTube, and burn to disc
- Microsoft Windows 7, Vista or XP (Windows XP Service Pack 2)
- DirectX 9 or above
- 800 X 600, 1024 X 576, 16-bit color or above
- Intel Pentium D 3.0 GHz CPU with hyper-threading or equivalent AMD CPU is minimal
- MPEG-2 HD Profiles: Pentium Core 2 Duo E6400 or Athlon 64 X2 5000+ and above
- 1 GB RAM
- A DVD burner (DVD+R/RW or DVD-R/RW) is required to burn DVD content
CyberLink gives you option to either download MediaShow 5 that cost US$49.55 or you can simple upgrade it for US$25.
- Support for smart phones
Supports output to DivX
Supports import of MKV, RM/RMVB, FLV
Support for Intel FastCopy