EZ Audio Editor Pro is an ideal solution for audio editing and mastering. The program contains everything you need to create great sounding recordings and audio CDs, including professional tools for recording, analysis and editing. The EZ Audio Editor Pro user interface was designed with speed, accuracy and ease of use in mind.
A large range of high quality audio tools and effects are integrated in EZ Audio Editor Pro — including tools for dynamic processing, equalizing, numerous effects such as echo, amplification, noise reduction, reverb, chorus and flanger, as well time stretching and key transposition tools. Recordings distorted by noise, clicks, crackle, clipping or missing high frequency content can be restored.
* Open, create, and save audio files in any of the supported formats (can also save any portion of a loaded file to disk as a new file).
* Display audio data waveform (Zoom Full, Zoom In, Zoom Out, and Zoom Vertical).
* Record audio data from a microphone or any other available input device (You can record audio from DVD / VCD / CD Player, Tapes and LP’s, MP3 Player, RealPlayer, Windows Media Player, Web Page, Internet Conversation, Internet News, Internet Radio Station and more);
* Edit audio files visually (Cut, Copy, Delete Selection, Delete Silence, Paste, Paste From File, Mix, Mix From File).
* Apply various effects (Amplify, Compressor, Delay, Equalize, Fade In and Fade Out, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Phaser, Reverb, Reverse, Silence, Shrink, Stretch, Vibrato, etc.).
* Apply different filters to any selected portion of audio files (BandPass Filter, FFT Filter, HighPass Filter, HighShelf Filter, LowPass Filter, LowShelf Filter, Notch Filter).
* Convert an audio file from one format to another.
* Use marker to locate the selected part or special part of the audio data.