FREE Wave MP3 Editor is a complete audio editor and recorder. It has a "personality" of its own: designed to be, what we call, "polite": gently guiding you to shorten the learning curve. Get down to the "nitty gritty" with its clean interface and powerful features fast. Unlike most audio editors that have what seems like a 100 icons that clutter up the interface – we elected to develop the interface to be super clean.
Features of FREE Wave MP3 Editor
- Receive and record iNet Radio broadcasts easily!
- Digitize your old tapes and records, save them to your hard drive: allowing you to burn them to CD.
- Record your voice and add special effects (like echo and fade).
- Delete the annoying applause at the end of a song that was recorded live.
- Apply audio filtering or effects to a music file in order to make it sound better.
- Record your voice and overlay it on top of background music.
- Record a music lesson and learn from the playback.
- Amplify a song that’s been recorded too quietly.
- Fade out the end of a song.
- Wave MP3 Editor is capable of recording from any source your computer supports (microphone, speaker output, line-in, USB Adapter, etc.)
- Graphic waveform window allows you to see a visual display of your audio and zoom in or out at will.
- Cut-and-paste editing of your audio in the waveform window
- Edits and records both stereo and single-channel audio
- Timed recording features. Record for a set amount of time
- A large number of special effects/ filters such as Amplify, Delay, Fade, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Reverb, Silence, Stretch, Vibrato, Low Pass, High Pass, Low Shelf, High Shelve, and many more…
- Amplification and automatic volume normalization
- Ability to mix sounds — you can overlay your voice on top of music, for example
- Effects can be applied to both channels of stereo audio, or each channel separately. Apply certain effects while playing the file – in real time.