Total Recorder Editor is a sound editor program that lets you create and edit voice and other audio recordings. You can cut, copy and paste parts of recording and, if required, add effects like echo, amplification and noise reduction.
Total Recorder Editor is designed to be very easy and intuitive to use. Within minutes you will be able to open or record a file and edit it. But if you take time to explore the other features you will find many powerful tools designed with the professional sound engineer in mind.
Features of Total Recorder Editor Pro
- Supports a number of file formats including wav (multiple codecs), mp3, ogg, wmv, vox, gsm and more.
- Edit functions include Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete, Insert, Silence and others.
- Effects include, Amplify, Normalize, Equalizer, Envelope, Reverb, Echo, Noise Reduction, Sample Rate Conversion and more.
- Supports sample rates from 6000 to 96000Hz, stereo or mono, 8, 16 or 32 bits.
- Includes a CD ripper to load audio direct from a CD-ROM.
- Player includes Scrub/Cue control for precise editing.
- Recorder supports auto-start-end and voice activated recording.