Mirramail is a fully featured email program, like Outlook or Outlook Express, except the emails you send can be easily secured with 256 bit AES Encryption at the click of a button. The security provided by Mirramail is not just for sending or receiving messages – the messages stored on your computer are also secured with 256-bit AES encryption.
Mirramail is a great email program for all your email with an integrated Address Book for your Contacts and a PIM (Personal Information Manager) Scheduler and Calendar. You can use Mirramail as a total replacement for Outlook or you can use Mirramail and Outlook together. Mirramail can also be used to secure your messages when you use Google Gmail, Yahoo Mail or AOL Mail services.
If you currently use Outlook 2003 or Outlook 2007 and require secure Email but don’t want to change from Outlook, we recommend you try Mirracrypt Encryption for Outlook to provide strong Encryption for your Email with seamless integration into Outlook. Mirracrypt provides the same sender-to-receiver security as Mirramail but is integrated into the Outlook toolbar to provide email encryption by selecting "Encrypt" and clicking the "Send" button.
Mirramail key benefits:
- All the messages you store on your computer are secure, no one else can read your stored messages or send / receive your email messages, without your authority.
- You can send anyone an encrypted email, which can only be decrypted by the intended recipient. Learn more…
- Secure Address Book… all your contact information is encrypted and can only be accessed with your authority.
- Security is usually synonymous with inconvenience. But Mirramail works like any email program after you login with your password. Zero inconvenience – Maximum security.
- Seamless integration with most email programs such as Outlook or Outlook Express… receive your email with Outlook and decrypt it with Mirramail.