If you are looking for a quick and easy way of sharing and synchronizing your Microsoft Outlook Calendar or creating and sharing multiple Calendars, this program is for you.
How to share Outlook Calendar? You just need to install ShareCalendar on your computer running Microsoft Outlook 2000/2002/2003/2007/2010 and on computers of your preferred teammates, and after a few clicks their calendar folders information will be synchronized each time you update the shared folder on your PC.
Your partner will receive the updated Calendar items (appointments, meetings, events) by regular e-mail. You are able to update and manage all your shared Calendar folders offline or using any Internet connection. It is an easy and effective solution for remote companies and groups.
- Share Microsoft Outlook Calendar Folders without a server, based on ShareO: Create, edit, and view your friends’ or co-workers’ calendar just as you do with your own. Create Outlook group (public) calendar folders. ShareCalendar’s Outlook group folders make group scheduling and coordination easy.
- Synchronize Outlook Calendar on multiple PC: Synchronize your personal or group (public) Calendar folders: with your second desktop or laptop allow your family and coworkers to subscribe (view only) to selected folders.You Group Calendar will always be up to date.
- Create Microsoft Outlook group calendar: ShareCalendar’s Outlook public calendar makes group scheduling very easy.
- Sharing and synchronizing Calendars between different Outlook versions: Sharing and synching the Calendar data between different Outlook versions of 2000, 2002, 2003, or 2007 is not a problem anymore. You don’t need to worry what Microsoft Outlook version is installed on your second or your friend’s PC.
- new! Scheduling. Free/Busy Information Sharing.: Share and access yours and your Contacts Calendars? Free/Busy time via the Scheduling Tab of the Appointment / Meeting Request or use Group Schedules in the Microsoft Outlook Calendar folder without Exchange Server. With the Shared Calendar this feature will help you schedule all your meetings and appointments. Always know your co-workers’ and friends’ free/busy time without disclosing the subject and private details.
- Share different Outlook Calendar folders with different groups of people.: Create shared calendar folders and share them between different groups of people. Internal Company network Calendar, Office Calendar, Free/Busy Time Calendar, family group calendar, etc.
- "Subscribe" your coworkers and clients to your Calendar folders’ data.
- Hide your private appointments and meetings: Hide your private appointments and meetings with ShareCalendar’s shared calendar privacy option
- Share Microsoft Outlook Calendars with your own custom forms and imported items: Sharing, synchronizing and distributing custom Outlook forms of appointments and meetings between computers has never been easier. Especially with different Outlook versions. Just share folders with custom Outlook forms using ShareCalendar. ShareCalendar will automatically publish your custom forms in the shared Outlook Calendar folders.