Spam Monitor is easy to install and manage but don’t be fooled by its perceived simplicity, behind the scenes is a world-class spam filtering technology continuously protecting your Inbox. If you have tried other spam filters and found them too complex or ineffective you should try PC Tools Spam Monitor. Download a free trial now and discover for yourself the simple and effective way to stop spam.
PC Tools Spam Monitor runs in the background from your system tray automatically detecting spam email as it arrives in your Inbox. Using your local black-list, white-list and spam filter plug-ins, as well as publicly available black lists, PC Tools Spam Monitor will detect and mark spam messages before they reach you.
For advanced users, PC Tools Spam Monitor offers a powerful set of customization features including plug-in architecture so that new spam filter features can be easily downloaded. PC Tools Spam Monitor will work with all mail clients that use POP3 or IMAP4 mailboxes including Outlook, Outlook Express, Mozilla Mail and Eudora. For simple setup it includes a step-by-step configuration wizard which automatically detects and updates compatible mail clients to use PC Tools Spam Monitor.
Because most of the modern viruses and worms are distributed via unsolicited email, PC Tools Spam Monitor provides you with an additional level of protection against viral and other infections by stopping spam and junk mail.
- Fast multi-engine email filtering that automatically increases in accuracy as you receive more and more email.
- Cloud-based server address and in-email weblink blacklisting
- User customizable country-of-origin blacklisting
- User customizable email address black and whitelisting
- Supports connection to unlimited POP3 or IMAP4 servers and mailboxes
- Supports all email clients that use unencrypted POP3